I am a representative of IEG International Education Group recruiting for teachers to work for Lija Elementary and Junior High School in Gaoyang County, Hebei Province, China. We are searching for four hopeful university graduates or undergraduates in co-op to teach English for a minimum of one year. The teacher will be responsible for using the teaching materials provided by the school to create a lesson plan and teach students in an effective manner. The position is full time and includes a one year contract with the possibility of longer employment if desired.
Teaching in China, a vibrant country globally recognized for its fast-paced and growing economy, provides rewarding and unique learning opportunities that are guaranteed to enhance one’s views of the world. Not only does the job act as a significant role in one of the largest education systems in the world, but also contributes to personal career developments.
- free accommodation
- China working visa
- salary of 20,000 RMB per month
- airfare bonus after one year of employment
- subsidiary allowance and communication fee after one year of employment
- TESL, TESOL, or TEFL certificate (or a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience if the certificate has not yet been obtained)
- University degree (or undergraduate doing co-op)
- English language proficiency
How To Apply
If interested, please email ieginternational@yahoo