Come and work for one of the most comprehensive and effective programs available in Korea! Students range from elementary to middle school. Class size is a maximum of 10 students. Classes run five days/week.
GDA is seeking caring teachers to work under our creative programs and innovative activities that meet each child’s individual interests, talents and development.
Teachers are provided with all necessary resources required.
- Pay scale determined by teacher’s educational background and related work experience. The basic monthly salary is guaranteed. Classes taught in excess of the base contract hours are paid at the overtime rate.
- Upon completion of a one year contract, severance pay is given.
- Flight paid for by school. Teachers may opt to receive 800,000 KRW in lieu of the return ticket back to their point of origin.
- Single furnished housing within walking distance to the school is provided. Teachers are responsible for payment of monthly utilities and building maintenance fees.
- Medical coverage
- Paid sick/emergency leave per contract year is provided.
- 10 days of vacation time per contract year (regularly scheduled during the summer and winter breaks, as well as all national holidays.
- Deductions from teacher’s salary towards the national pension plan are matched by the school.
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL certification + practicum
- Creative, energetic and nurturing
- Optimistic and works well independently and with children
How to Apply
Please apply with cover letter, resume and photo.