Chungdahm is seeking ESL professionals to teach our innovative programs in elementary, middle schools and high schools!
- Typical work week: Monday through Saturday. Some locations also offer Sunday classes.
- Housing and Non-Housing options are available. Housing salaries range from 2.0 to 2.8 million KRW, for up to 120 working hours per month. Non-Housing wages range from 2.6 to 3.4 million KRW, for up to 120 working hours per month
- The Housing salary option includes a semi-furnished single apartment with fully paid rent (utilities are paid by the instructor).
- The Non-Housing salary option does not provide rent-free housing however the instructor will be given a 5,000,000 KRW key money(deposit) loan and assistance with finding housing.
- Medical insurance plan and national pension plan
- 15 paid vacation days
- One month’s pay severance bonus upon completion of contract
- CHUNGDAHM will reimburse the applicant either the full cost or up to one million KRW depending on the location to go towards the cost of the flight.
- Passion for Teaching, Compassion for Learners.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior teaching experience an asset
- TESOL certified with practicum.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Genuine interest in Korea and its culture.
How To Apply
Please apply with a resume, cover letter and photo. Please be prepared to complete a criminal background check and have your university transcripts ready to be sent.